Tuesday, January 12, 2010

L'Archange



























































































l'Archange is the title of this black & white editorial by fashion editor-in-chief Serge Girardi featuring handsome Viggo Jonason shot by Miguel Reveriego for the new issue of French fashion magazine Numéro Homme. I saw this magazine at Barnes & Noble while doing some research for my menswear portfolio and instantly fell in love with it. Each time I open it up I am drawn into it for at least ten minutes or so. I think it has to do with the fluidity, choice of clothing, and the perfectness of the shots. The half-clothed model and the skirts he is wearing also give it a bit of edginess that you rarely find in most magazines (i.e., GQ). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment